Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dolls!

My latest listing in my Etsy shop is the first of many in the new section of Collagical: Magazines. I really wanted to list these particular mags under 'Ephemera' because to me that would be my first thought and use of them. I love collaging, so I'm always looking for images to use, and some magazines are just perfect for upcycling. Dolls magazine were intended for collectors but the beautiful doll images are terrific finds for paper artists! The heavy, glossy paper stock is great quality in this publication, so cutting out the images for use is easy. Jewelry made with images can be a great use for these pics too. Adhere them to scrabble tiles, pieces of baked clay, or under glass slides. There are sometimes period dolls, movie star and celebrity images and lots of children. All perfect for these applications. I'll be selling some of my large collection, but, sorry not all! I'll have to keep some for my projects!

Lot of 3 Mags:  $9.00
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...