Tuesday, September 14, 2010

End of Summer Days

This new Treasury by Alien Label is designed with one of my favorite color schemes and since it matches my newly tweaked blog with its vintage pink and blue 'shabby' theme, and she chose my 'Birds of a Feather' charm jangle, I'm tickled to share it with you! Alien Label and I are both members of Etsy...Everything Wonderful In Life, a new group on Facebook that focuses on curating treasuries and promoting our fellow artisans on Etsy. I hope you'll find something for your wish list and feel free to share!

'{ End of Summer Days - eewil team }' by alienlabel



Blue Iridescent Crystal...
$10

ACEO Mixed Media LOVE O...
$4.49

Blue Wave Pendant
$15

Tree of Life Pendant wi...
$30

PINK DOT AND TEAL FLOWE...
$29

SALE - Summer Seaside ...
$18

4 Altered Art Cards BUY...
$3.29

Oriental tales ...Felte...
$60

Real Turquoise Nugget A...
$21.8

Labradorite, Smoky Quar...
$95

3D Tag Art
$3.50

3 Strand Turquoise Pend...
$50

Birds of a Feather Char...
$12

Love my Jeans Necklace
$18

Your Favorite Turquoise...
$55

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...