The frames I wrote about the other day in Upcycling Frames are mostly finished. One of them is completely done and is now a home for three little vintage bunnies. After a couple coats of acrylic white paint with a bit of sanding in between, I added some calico red to the inside edge and out over 1/3" of the frame's front. Then I added some crackling medium and more white paint. I love the weathered vintage look of that effect and after gluing some very old, but perfectly kept, silver metallic rickrack just on the edge of the crackled paint, I got the look I was going for. I "built" a little shelf, sanded and painted it white and glued it to the little wall I papered with an adorable printed cardstock. Then I positioned my three little bunnies in an ever so cute arrangement to forever be cherished! I know my imagination works in mysterious ways, but it turned out just the way I saw it there!