Monday, October 18, 2010

My Treasury on Handmadeology!

I was tickled to see my latest treasury, 'My FAVE-orite pair of Jeans!' featured on Handmadeology.
   Especially since their site is one of my daily go-to places...great articles and links everyday. Timothy Adams, the editor, is also the head writer of Handmade Spark, another fantastic site!
Some of the best articles and links about SEO and marketing I've found have been on these two sites. I just thought it would be nice for me to show them some link love since they have been such a great help to me!


Link Love:
The Handmade Blogging Blueprint
Need Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Help? Click Here!
Website Submission for the Non-Geek SEO Help Me! Part Two
SEO Help Me! Part Three: Google Analytics~ What in the World is this thing telling me?
New Treasury Tool- Quickly Add Any Treasury to your Blog or Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...